Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

day 3. click

I haven't slept in two days. The noise is a constant stream of un-orchestrated madness. Today we had "group." We sit around in a circle like we're at some scout campfire and "share" and somehow draw lines of invisible connections between how similar our un-manageable our lives are. The reality is that every one has already drawn an emotional border around their own circle of likeness. If you're not in their club, you're not getting in their club.

Dr. Q wants us to expand our outreach and create a social network community using this thing called twitter.

But I'm not a follower or a joiner. So their little clicks just make them appear even smaller in my eyes. I've never been a fan of the whole girl-scout thing, anyway. I'm happy to round the corner of my figure eight---left, then right, then left, then right, then left...

2 comments:

  1. Hey K, maybe you should try "sharing" in group instead of looking down on those of us who do. I was YOU when I first came here as well once you get pass thinking this places blows major chunks, you'll see it's not bad at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anon, not all of us care to share our crap with everyone. Would lettin' a sista get a little nap really kill anyone? Maybe if she had some peace to gather her thoughts she'd feel like sharing....get off her back.

    ReplyDelete